WHAT WE OFFER
ACS has extensive experience in moving key workers all over the world, ensuring your personnel are in capable hands. Whether it’s a time-critical mission or a difficult-to-reach location under-serviced by scheduled airlines, our charters can integrate into the logistical demands of any project to keep a range of industries moving, including:
- Oil and gas, energy and mining
- Engineering and construction
- Military, governments and NGOs
- Sports and entertainment
- Financial services
- Travel management
- Shipping and maritime
WHY USE ACS FOR GROUP AIRCRAFT CHARTERS?
- Flight Representation: Our charter experts can assist you on the ground to ensure all aspects of your group charter run smoothly.
- Flexible Schedule: Fly according to your own bespoke timetable – whatever your requirements, we’ll create the aircraft charter that best suits you and your group.
- Access to More Airports: Our charters can reach under-serviced locations, allowing passengers to arrive closer to their final destination.
- Save Time: Avoid the delays associated with scheduled services, reducing time spent in transit.
- Branded Aircraft: Our Charter Concepts team can brand all aspects of your charter.
- Global Coverage: Wherever you want to fly from/to, our international network of offices offers local knowledge on a global scale.
- Cost-Efficiency: Our buying power and reputation allow us to secure the best group charter prices, ensuring you always receive the most cost-effective solution.
- Choice of Aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft, we’ll always source the right aircraft for your requirements.
- Personal Account Manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to help with any queries, from in-flight cuisine to last-minute schedule changes.
- Hygiene: We’ve introduced extra measures to help minimise your risk of infection when chartering and have a team monitoring all travel restriction changes.
CHINESE CRUISE LINE WORKERS, LISBON
When Covid-19 disrupted commercial services, we stepped in to help repatriate 200 Chinese cruise line workers who needed to get from London to Lisbon for a connecting flight home.
STRANDED SEAFARERS, MYANMAR
A group of shipping companies needed a large aircraft to transport nearly 200 stranded seafarers back to Myanmar when the pandemic grounded commercial flights.
ENGINEERING WORKERS, CHINA
We had to overcome border closures and strict Covid testing rules to fly 70 Chinese engineering workers home from a government-related project in the Seychelles.
FLYING FILIPINO SEAFARERS HOME IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
In December 2021, a travel agent asked us to help fly home nearly 100 Filipino seafarers from various South African cities.
FISHING VESSEL CREW, SEYCHELLES
With scheduled flights on hold due to the pandemic, we were asked to arrange a charter to rotate the crew of tuna fishing vessels in Seychelles.
NUCLEAR PLANT WORKERS, SWEDEN
A French electricity supplier affected by Covid travel chaos asked us to help transport workers to carry out maintenance work on a nuclear plant in Sweden.
BEEHIVE BUILDERS, CANADA
The Canadian Honey Council asked us to fly 80 skilled workers from Nicaragua to help during the spring hive-building season.
MINING CREW ROTATIONS IN FLOOD-HIT QUEENSLAND
In March 2023, a mining company needed urgent assistance with crew rotations in northwest Queensland. The remote region was unreachable by road due to record-breaking floods, so an air charter was the most efficient way to transport workers to and from the site.