AIR CHARTER SERVICE PROVIDES FLY-IN, FLY-OUT AIRCRAFT CHARTERS
Our considerable experience in the aviation industry includes arranging corporate fly-in, fly-out (FIFO) charters. These charters ensure a streamlined service by connecting Australia’s major cities and towns to its regional and remote communities. From site visits to the transportation of workers to the farthest reaches of the country, we can provide the turboprop, short-haul air charter solution to meet the requirements of the task. By avoiding scheduled services, our FIFO solutions allow passengers to travel to their own itinerary. And as these charters avoid lengthy transfers, they also ensure that more time can be spent at the final destination, instead of in transit.
Need a FIFO charter? Speak to one of our dedicated account managers on +61 2 9134 9430 or
WHY USE ACS FOR FIFO CHARTERS?
- Dedicated FIFO mining charter aircraft: With access to 50,000 aircraft, we will always source the right aircraft to meet requirements.
- Create your schedule: Fly to a bespoke schedule or itinerary – whatever the timetable, we’ll create the FIFO charter to suit.
- Personal account manager: Your dedicated charter expert is available 24/7 to assist with any requirements throughout the charter, from in-flight screenings to last minute changes to the route.
- Direct flights to more airports: Our increased access to more airports ensures that we can charter direct flights to more locations, including underserviced areas. This allows passengers or cargo to arrive closer to its final destination, avoiding lengthy transfers and delays in the process.
- Knowledge and experience: Our experienced fly-in fly-out crew and logistics management specialists understand the unique requirements of this type of charter, ensuring enhanced efficiency.
- DEDICATED ACCOUNT MANAGERS
- NO OBLIGATION
- 25 YEARS EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24/7